Thursday, July 9, 2009

Doing that thing we do.







Hello everybody,



I hope you are all in the best of health! We are now officially hooked up to the Internet, as for having a land line, well...that's another story. I would also like to wilkommen all of you to our blog.
In the future you'll get to see me trek around Herzo, as I try to blend in with the natives...oh yes, can someone please send me skin bleach, it's hard to blend in when you look like this





I am also doing video test until I get good quality video feeds. So until then, you might get to see some bad videos, but I'll keep trying. The hardest thing about video feeds is getting the video to a manageable size and still retain a good quality image.

This is the first installment in a series, but it takes a while to download all the video. Enjoy! There will be more!!!

Tschuss

-m

4 comments:

MORESPECIFIC said...

you look seelenfroh

Mama Noodle said...

Sweet. Can't wait to hear and see more. Don't forget the grocery stores and baby shops. I have a need to know. Kirsten

Amy S Marcy said...

It's so great to see your face! I think instead of sending skin bleach, I'll just send the rest of Germany some self tanner. It seems less dangerous; more costly, but less dangerous. I can't wait to see and hear more! XO, Amy

Unknown said...

Shave your entire face and head. You might look less like the shoe bomber. From the looks of your cooking you seem to be bored as hell. Still havent fotgotten you and had a smile on my face at work today when I remembered Lianne's hot dog cooking "system".