Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Mid-November

A quick post…

Things are moving along swimmingly.  L is leaving for China in a couple of days and I’ve been working at the army base for a several weeks.  Other than that there isn’t a lot to report.  I’ve started to track recipes by cataloging the ones we like in a homemade recipe book.  Plus I started a project that is almost done…I will share when I finish it.

Pictures of what we’ve been experimenting with in the cooking department.

Someone wanted a certain type of cookie, which I don’t usually like, but I’ve come around.

IMG_5835

IMG_5836

IMG_5832

If you haven’t guessed by now…It’s Homemade Oreos

IMG_5834

 

IMG_5840

IMG_5842

 

IMG_5837

We’ve got a whole mess load of Oreos in the kitchen…need help eating them.

Hugs.

M&L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy